Sunday, June 27, 2010

On Bated Breath...

So we should find out on Tuesday where we will be living. Ugh. It is a mixture of excitement and nerves all bundled into one heap of a mess in my stomach. The possibilities seem endless as we wait for a few men who have never met us to decide our fate. It is amazing how much responsibility do these men have on their shoulders as they decide the path of a life. So we should know on Tuesday... but knowing the military we could be kept in suspense.




In the process of waiting we have been living. Life is beautiful. Summer is now in full force. A visit from Mr. L's dad and step mom give him an opportunity to seem family. Beautiful. This man loves his father. This man values his family. What a wonderful man. Today we were able to join our families at the park. We sat around and talked. Some threw outdated weapons at each other. (HAHA). I love my family. I love being around them. I love how they save my sanity as I wait for word on where this path of life will lead to next.


Life is beautiful,
Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment